13 April 2013
9 am - 3 pm
Western State Colorado University
For more information contact:
City Of Gunnison
501 E Tomichi Ave
Gunnison, CO 81230
The 2013 Gunnison Sage-grouse Festival runs Saturday
April 13 from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. at the Western State Colorado University Center,
and on the roads, trails and sage-covered hills in & around Gunnison.
Schedule of Events
WSCU University Center Ballroom:
- 9am-3pm Festival opens- Exhibits from federal agencies and
local conservation organizations,
vendors and kid’s zone
- 11:30am- Lunch Served (free)
- 12:20pm- Race Awards
- 12:30am- Live Raptor Show
- 11:30am and 1:30pm- Live Music by 18 Mile Radius
- 3pm- End of Festival
- Early: Black Canyon Audubon Society Sage Grouse Viewing opportunity
- 9am- Intro to Birding
- 11am- 1k, 5k and 10k Trail Running Races
https://www.runreg.com/Net/3490 for race information.
- 1:30pm- Doggy Distraction Course
WSCU University Center Conference Room:
- 10am- Christina Santana- Sage Grouse Habitat Improvement Projects on Private Land
- 10:30- Betsy Neely- TNC Climate Change Resiliency Project
- 2pm- Nate Seward
- 2:30- Pat Magee ! - History of the Gunnison Sage Grouse
local land management agencies & area partners.
If you wish to donate to the Gunnison Sage-grouse Festival
please use the link below. Thank you!